Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Snowbody Better Tile Decor

 WOW!
Look at these adorable snowmen!
They are cute & just make me smile!
These snowmen are from the 'Snowbody Better' stamp set
#156446- on page 28 in the Holiday Catalog. 

I stamped these onto a tile, using Memento Ink.
And then colored them with my Stampin' Blends!
I will be using this a decor & sitting in on a plastic easel that I have.

This is one of my Holiday Extravaganza projects
that everyone joining me this weekend to stamp will be making!
 
NOTE:
I have been a BUSY bee stamping/cutting & preparing for this class  
every spare minute I have.
So my posts the rest of this week are going to be short & sweet.
I will be posting something to share, but may come back next week to
finish sharing any details about supplies/measurements/etc.

Gotta run......
I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. VERY cute idea!! I love the stamp you chose & your colors are so fun! Do you need to seal the tile? I'd like to try this technique.
    Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen. I am glad that like it! I do too! Honestly- this is a craft tile, different from ones I have stamped on before. It will depend on what type of tile you use, what kind of ink you stamp it in, what kind of markers you use to color it & how you use the tile- to determine if you seal it or not. I did spray this one VERY LIGHTLY with a clear sealer. BUT I am not planning to use this as a coaster or sitting anything onto it. I am planning to sit it on a plastic easel & use it as a decor display. Good luck! Happy Stamping!! :)

      Delete