Pages

Monday, September 27, 2021

Pretty Pumpkins Bundle

 Here is a fun fold card using the 'Pretty Pumpkins' bundle!
I coordinated the Harvest Meadow DSP with it. 

This card is one of the many I created for my upcoming Holiday Extravaganza class.
 
I used my Adhesive Sheets- #152334= $10 on the back side of my card stock
when die cutting this larger detailed pumpkin.
These Adhesive Sheets work like a gem & are a must when adhering thin die cut like this.
 Aren't these pumpkins just so pretty cut out of the Harvest Meadow DSP patterns!
 This center gate card is a fun fold!
Here is what it looks like when it is opened up.
 I colored the Basic Rhinestones with my Dark Cajun Craze Stamping Blend.
 
NOTE:  This card measures 4x 5 1/2" when completed & folded flat.
 
Here are the measurements & the supplies.
stamp set:  'Pretty Pumpkin'
card stock:
  • Cajun Craze- 5 1/2 x 11"- score at 1 3/4", 3 1/2", 7 1/2", 9 1/4"
  • Cajun Craze- 3 1/4 x 4 1/2"
  • Crumb Cake- 3 x 4 1/4"
  • Basic White- 4 1/4" strip- die cut scalloped Rectangle
  • Old Olive- 2" strip- die cut leaves
  • Basic White- 3 3/4 x 4 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Harvest Meadow DSP- 
  • 1 1/2 x 5 1/4" (x2)
  • 3" strip- lay at an angle & die cut large pumpkin & make sure you have applied your Adhesive Sheet to the back side of the card stock.
  • 2" strip- die cut smaller pumpkin
ink:  Crumb Cake
Stampin' Blend:   Dark Cajun Craze (to color Basic Rhinestones with)
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Stitched So Sweetly Dies; Detailed Pumpkin Dies; Adhesive Sheets; Basic Rhinestones; dimensionals; Glue Dots
 
I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment