Pages

Saturday, September 18, 2021

Cutest Halloween- 6 weeks to Halloween countdown!

WOO HOO!
I am continuing with my Halloween countdown!
 
Check it out!
Here is a quick little Halloween Treat!
This is a little easel post-it-note holder!
 
I used the Cutest Halloween Bundle!
The words are from the 'Cutest Halloween' stamp set.
And I punched out the pumpkin with the Halloween Punch 
from the Cute Halloween DSP! 

Where did thee Witches Hat come from?
It is from the Frightful Tags Dies & I cut it out of the Black Glitter Paper!
Noticed how I colored the Black & White Gingham Ribbon
using my Dark Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Blend!
Look at this little easel post-it-note holder!
Check it out when it is opened up!
 
These words are from the 'Cutest Halloween' stamp set too!
So what do you think?

Here are the measurements & supplies.
stamp set:  'Cutest Halloween'
card stock:
  • Basic Black- 2 1/4 x 8 1/2"- score at 2 1/8", 4 1/8" & 4 1/2"
  • Black Glitter Paper- 1 1/2" strip- die cut witches hat 
  • Basic White- 4 1/4" strip- die cut stitched tag
designer paper:  Cutest Halloween DSP- 
  • punch out pumpkin from DSP
  • stripped- 2 x 2 1/8"
ink:  Memento
Stampin' Blend: Dark Pumpkin Pie
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Frightful Tags Dies (for witches hat); Tailor Made Tags; Halloween Punch (for pumpkin); Black & White Gingham Ribbon; dimensionals; Tear & Tape (to stick down post-it-note); Simply Scored Scoring Tool
 
I hope you have a SPOOKTACULAR  Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment