Pages

Friday, September 17, 2021

Gorgeous Leaves Bundle

  Check out this fun fall card!
You all know that I love fall!
So I'm lovin' getting to use some of my NEW products from the Holiday Catalog.

I used the NEW-
  1. Gorgeous Leaves stamp set
  2. Intricate Leaves dies
  3. Festive & Bright stamp set (words)
The DSP is from the Beauty of the Earth DSP on page 130 in the Annual Catalog! 
Here is another CARD I made using this same layout!
I stepped this up a bit...
I added some Wink of Stella to the leaf!
AND I added 3 Champagne Rhinestones.
I love how they have a brownish tint to them when they are put onto the 
Soft Suede card stock!
 
Here are the supplies & measurements that I used.
stamp set:  'Gorgeous Leaves' & 'Festive & Bright' (words)
card stock:
  • Old Olive- 4 1/4 x 11"- score at 5 1/2"- for card base
  • Soft Suede- 3 3/4 x 5"- emboss using the Timber 3D Embossing Folder
  • Bumblebee- 2 1/2 x 4 1/2"
  • Old Olive- 2 1/4 x 4 1/4"
  • Brushed Metal card stock- 1/4 x 4"
  • Bumblebee- 3/4 x 3 3/4"- stamp words onto
  • Basic White- 2" strip- stamp leaf onto & die cut
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Beauty of the Earth- 2 x 4"
ink:  Bumblebee & Soft Suede
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Intricate Leaves Dies; Timber 3D Embossing Folder; Baker's Twine Essentials Pack; dimensionals; glue dots; Champagne Rhinestones; Wink of Stella

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

2 comments: