Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Welcoming Woods

Happy Fall!
WOO HOO-
Tomorrow is the first official day of Fall!
This card just makes me smile big!
I love it!
And I LOVE Fall!
 
This is one of the cards that everyone made last weekend stamping 
with me at my classes! 
It is a totally Susie card.
 
I used the 'Welcoming Woods' stamp set, along with the 
cluster of leaves from the 'Gorgeous Leaves' stamp set.
This is a fun z fold card (my favorite fold)! 
Here is what it looks like when it is standing up.
 NOTE:  This Be Dazzling Specialty Paper (sparkle paper)-
was a Sale-a-bration choice & it is now SOLD OUT!
I'm so sorry!

Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp sets:  'Welcoming Woods' & 'Gorgeous Leaves' (cluster of 3 different small leaves)
card stock:
  • Cajun Craze- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 2 1/8 & 4 1/4"- fold in a z
  • Sahara Sand- 4 x 5 1/4"- emboss using the Bark 3D Embossing Folder
  • Be Dazzling - 1 x 4"- NOW SOLD OUT
  • Cajun Craze-1 x 4"
  • Cajun Craze- 3 1/4 x 4 1/4"
  • Basic White- 3 x 4"- stamp tree/leaves onto (use your Stamparatus to stamp the Trees)
  • Basic White- 1/2" strip- punch end with Banners Pick A Punch, stamp words onto & cut off to desired length (approx. 2 1/4" long)
  • Basic White- 3 3/4 x 5"- for inside of card
inks:  Sahara Sand; Cajun Craze; Bumblebee; Soft Suede
other:  Stamparatus; Banners Pick A Punch; Gilded Gems; Gold 3/8" Fine Art Ribbon; dimensonals; glue dots

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

1 comment:

  1. WOW! I love the falling leaves from this tree! What a great fall card!

    ReplyDelete