Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Frames & Textures

 I am always making thank you cards!
SO last night I whipped up this one with some left over pieces 
I had laying on my stamping table.

Last week I posted a pretty Polished Pink card using this 'Frames & Textures'-
Sale-a-bration stamp set!
You can CLICK HERE to see it!

So I added some Black words, circles & splatters & made this simple card.
I think it turned out super cute!
And this is one that you could easily mass produce!
So what do you think?
I love the geometric design of this card!

 Here are the measurements & supplies.

stamp sets:  
  • 'Textures & Frames'- SAB choice= FREE with a $50 product order
  • 'Sweet Ice Cream' (words)
card stock:
  • Polished Pink- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4", fold in half for card base
  • Basic Black- 3 1/2 x 4 3/4"
  • Basic White- 3 1/4 x 4 1/2"- stamp circles onto this
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
ink:  Polished Pink & Memento
other:  2021-2023 In Color Jewels

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment