Pages

Monday, March 23, 2020

Positive Thoughts

Today I'm sharing a pretty card that I made using the 'Positive Thoughts' stamp set- #151489= $21.00.  It is on page 23 in the mini catalog!  

I have used this stamp set several times!  I really like it!  I have posted the links to some of my other cards in the links below- so keep on reading!

I really like the images in the stamp set & I LOVE the words in this stamp set!   

With so much going on right now with the Corona Virus.....the words in this stamp set are very fitting. 
stamp set: 'Positive Thoughts'
card stock:
  • Petal Pink- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4" & fold in half for card base; 2" strip- die cut circle (1 3/4")
  • Crumb Cake- 5 1/4 x 2 3/4"- emboss with Coastal Weave Embossing folder; 4 1/4 x 1- flag end with Triple Banner Punch; 4 1/4 x 2 3/4"
  • Whisper White- 4 x 2 1/2"- stamp leaves & flowers onto this for the card front; 2" strip- stamp words onto this & cut with 1 1/2" Circle punch or Layering Circles die; 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
inks:  Petal Pink & Crumb Cake
other:  Big Shot, Standard Platform, Coastal Weave Embossing Folder, Magnetic Platform, Layering Circles Dies, Petal Pink 1/4" Metallic Edge Ribbon- 3", Banner Triple Punch, Champagne Rhinestones, dimensionals, Glue Dots

This stamp set also has coordinating dies that go with it- Nature's Thoughts Dies- #151490= $29.00.

Do you want to see some other pretty cards I made using this stamp set & coordinating dies?  
You can click on the links below to see other cards I have posted using this stamp set and/or dies!
 
I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

1 comment:

  1. What a great stamp set! And I love that it has coordinating dies to go with it.

    ReplyDelete