Pages

Monday, March 9, 2020

Little Ladybug!

I love this cute Ladybug card!!!  It is just sooo cute!

I posted this card on my blog a couple of days ago.  Many of you have emailed me & asked me for the measurements.  I didn't have time to add them when I did the original blog post.  But keep reading below to find out more details now on how to make this card!
It is a fun z fold card.

I made the dots using my Memento ink pad & a sponge dauber!  NOTE:  Be sure you ink up your sponge dauber well & then press down hard & HOLD a few seconds to help get a darker spot.  
You can CLICK HERE to see my original blog post on it!
I used my Stamparatus to stamp the ladybugs & the stemmed flower too!  I had the 3 ladybugs lined up like this onto one plate.  I stamped them all at one time!  The stemmed flower was on the other clear plate.  It worked out great stamping them this way!
 I then colored them!  And then cut out all 3 ladybugs at one time!
 Look at all of them I made!
 Some special people got some special happy mail!
 
stamp set:  'Little Ladybug' & 'Forever Lovely'- words
card stock:
  • Real Red- 4 1/4 x 11"- score at 2 3/4" & 5 1/2" for card base; 
  • Real Red- 9 x 3"- score at 3" & 6"
  • Real Red- (2) 3 1/2 x2"- stamp spots onto these
  • Real Red- 4 3/4 x 3 1/2"- stamp spots onto these
  • Daffodil Delight- 3"strip- die cut 3 stitched Rectangles
  • Daffodil Delight- 3 3/4 x 5"
  • Daffodil Delight- (2) 2 1/4 x 3 3/4"
  • Whisper White- 2 3/8 x 2 3/8" (3)- stamp words onto these
  • Whisper White- 2 3/4" strip- stamp 3 ladybugs & stemmed flower onto this, fussy cut out using the coordinating dies

ink:  Memento

Stampin' Blends:  Light & Dark Daffodil Delight, Dark Real Red, Light Basic Black
other:  Stamparatus, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Ladybug Dies, Layering Square Dies, Real Red 3/8" Double Stitched Satin ribbon, Wink of Stella, sponge dauber, tear & tape

If you have any questions- don't hesitate to contact me.  

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

3 comments:

  1. This is a fun z fold card & I love it with the 'Little Ladybug' stamp set & coordinating dies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute and fun card Susie,you have so much talent! Have a great week! Marilyn

    ReplyDelete