Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

Happy St. Patrick's Day to you all!!

Check out the cute card I whipped up to share with you today!
 I made my clover into a 4 leaf one....hoping that it brings good luck to all of us!

I found the perfect words for this card in the 'Heartfelt' stamp set- #151417= $17.00.

It is on page 10 in the Mini Catalog!

Look at the beautiful Flowering Foils DSP that I colored with my 
Light & Dark Call Me Clover Stampin' Blends!   
Now isn't that just so cool!

Notice how I used my Dark Call Me Clover Stampin' Blend & colored one of the Basic Rhinestones!
stamp set:  'Heartfelt'
card stock:
  • Call Me Clover- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4"- fold in half for card base; 2" strip- die cut 4 hearts; cut thin scrap for stem
  • Whisper White- 1 x 1 1/2"
  • Gold Foil- 4 1/4 x 1"; 2 3/4" strip- punch out Starburst punch
designer paper:  Flowering Foils- 5 1/4 x 2"- Sale-a-bration Choice- FREE with a $50 product order
ink:  Call Me CloverStampin' Blends:  Light & Dark Call Me Clover
other:  Big Shot. Magnetic Platform, Be Mine Stitched Dies (stitched hearts), Basic Rhinestones, dimensionals, glue dots, Call Me Clover ribbon, Starburst Punch

I hope we all have a blessed & special day!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

1 comment: