Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Rise & Shine

I've been a busy bee creating & cutting & getting ready for my upcoming All Occasions card classes!
This is one of the cards that everyone who signed up for this class will get to make!  

I used the 2nd Release Sale-a-bration stamp set- called 'Rise & Shine'!  You can get if for FREE with a $100 product order!  

Isn't it just so cute!  I love this card.  And the images are totally my style & me- as I am a hot coffee, hot tea, hot chocolate drinker.   
stamp set:  'Rise & Shine'
card stock:
  • Blushing Bride- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4"- fold in half for card base
  • Smoky Slate- 4 1/4 x 3 1/4"; 4 1/4 x 1"
  • Whisper White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card; 4 x 2"- punch with Delightful Tag Topper Punch; 1" strip- stamp tag onto & die cut out; 2 3/4" strip- stamp cup onto & die cut out
designer paper:  Pleased As Punch DSP- 4 x 3"
ink:  Smoky Slate
Stampin' Blend:  Light Flirty Flamingo
other:  Big Shot; Magnetic Platform; Cup of Cheer Dies; Delightful Tag Topper Punch; 5/8" Polka Dot Whisper White Tulle Ribbon; dimensionals
 Check out this 'Rise & Shine' stamp set images!!
'Rise & Shine' stamp set- #152303= FREE SAB Level 2 choice
 RISE & SHINE PHOTOPOLYMER STAMP SET (ENGLISH)
These Cup of Cheer Dies- #151150= $30.00
They coordinate with this 'Rise & Shine' stamp set. 
THESE DIES ARE NOW SOLD OUT! 
CUP OF CHEER DIES 
I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

1 comment: