Pages

Friday, March 20, 2020

Honey Bee

Oh- look at this pretty card!  I love the colors of it & how it turned out!  I thin it is very classy. 

Everyone that signed up for my upcoming All Occasions card class- this is one of the cards you'll get to make!  

I used the 'Honey Bee' stamp set, along with the SOLD OUT- Golden Honey Designer Paper that was a Sale-a-bration choice.
The gold foil paper adds some added shine & dimension.

I stamped the bees onto a strip of Whisper White card stock, using my Memento ink.  And I then I used my Dark Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blend & colored the bee stripes.  I added Wink of Stella to the bee wings!  They are just so pretty in person!
 
stamp set:  'Honey Bee'
card stock:
  • Basic Black-5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4"- fold in half for card base; 1 1/2 x 4 1/4"
  • Crushed Curry- 2 x 4 3/4"; 4 1/4 x 1"
  • Whisper White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card; 1 1/2" strip- stamp bees onto & punch out using 1" circle punch
  • Gold Foil- 4 1/4 x 1/4"; 1 1/4 x 1 1/4" (x3)
designer paper:  Golden Honey Specialty DSP- 4 x 2"- now SOLD OUT
ink:  Memento
Stampin' Blend:  Dark Daffodil Delight
other: Black Satin ribbon- 4"; 1" Circle Punch, Wink of Stella, dimensionals, glue dot

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-

SUSIE

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE how this Honey Bee stamp set has the coordinating die & the coordinating SAB DSP!

    ReplyDelete