Pages

Thursday, March 5, 2020

Some MORE cards using Flowering Foils DSP!

I cut apart a 12x12 sheet of the Flowering Foils DSP!  Even the flowers along the edges look awesome when fussy cut out with your scissors, colored & put onto a card!

Check out all of these pretty cards using various flowers!
I used the same layouts, but they have different flowers on them.  All of these flowers were ones that I cut from around the outside edge of the DSP.  So depending on where the edge was- that made my decision on where I was going to put the flower on the card. 
Check out these flowers that I put along the inside edge!  I really like how this looks!  And adding some Champagne rhinestones too- just makes the card more dressy & elegant!
Check out these flowers that I put into the bottom corner of the card!!!  They too are gorgeous!! 
This single edged flower looks great here along the bottom edge/corner here too!!  
And this is the card that I posted yesterday with the 2 larger flowers.  Notice how I added 3 Champagne rhinestones to it!  Wow.....it just amazes me that a little bling like that can change the whole look & feel of the card.  I just love it!  I love all 4 of them!
So add some of this gorgeous Flowering Foils DSP to your order this month!  Then grab your Stampin Blends to color the flowers & leaves!  AND have fun creating some gorgeous cards like these!

stamp set:  'Sweetly Swirled'
card stock:

  • Rococo Rose- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4- fold in half for card base
  • Mint Macaron- 5 1/2 x 2 1/4" or 5 x 1/4"; 4 x 1"
  • Whisper White-  5 x 2" or 4 3/4 x 2"
designer paper:
  • Flowering Foils- Fussy cut out flowers- FREE with a $50 order
  • So Very Vellum- 5 x 2" or 4 3/4 x 2"- FREE with a $50 order
ink:  Mint Macaron
Stampin' Blends:  Light Mint Macaron & Light Rococo Rose
other:  Paper Snips, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Mint Macaron 1/8" Linen Ribbon
I hope you have an awesome Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

1 comment:

  1. This Flowering Foils DSP is sooo pretty!! These flowers are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete