Pages

Sunday, March 22, 2020

'Perennial Birthday'

I love these flowers on this curtain fold card.  Aren't they gorgeous fussy cut out & clustered like this!!  I think this turned out super cute!  It is a true Susie card!

You can CLICK HERE to see another black & white curtain fold card I made!
I actually used some left over pieces from my March monthly classes, changed it up & made this card. 
How did I do it?  Here are the measurements.
  • 6x3"- dsp
  • score at- 2 3/4", 3 1/4", 4 1/4" & 4 3/4"
  • cut at a diagonal from the first score line (2 3/4"), leaving approximately 1"along the top edge.
  • then fold on the scored lines to make your pleat! 
  • use a glue dot to hold the pleats down
  • add tear & tape along the entire back edge
  • adhere to the card front
stamp set:  'Perennial Birthday'
card stock:
  • Basic Black-5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4"- fold in half for card base; 4 1/4 x 3/4"
  • Whisper White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card; 4 x 2 3/4"- Emboss using Brick & Motar Embossing fold, 1" strip- stamp words onto & die cut out; 2" strip- stamp flowers/stems/leaves onto & fussy cut out with Paper Snips
designer paper:  Honey Bee Specialty DSP
ink:  Memento
Stampin' Blend:  Dark Basic Black (to color the rhinestones) 
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platfrom, All Dressed Up Dies, Standard Platform, Brick & Motar 3D Embossing Folder, Basic Rhinestones (colored with my Black Stampin' Blend), Whisper White 1/4" Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon, dimensionals, glue dots, Wink of Stella

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

1 comment:

  1. I love black & white cards!!! They are just so elegant.

    ReplyDelete