Pages

Friday, March 6, 2020

Well Dressed!

I LOVE IT!!
The colors, the stamp set, the layout!  It is just a great guy card!  And it is a Susie card. 

This is one of the cards that everyone stamping with me at my monthly classes this month will be making!  I hear so often that everyone likes guy cards!  And I try to provide at least one guy card each month for them to make.  

This stamp set- 'Well Dressed' is a Level 1 Sale-a-bration choice & is FREE with a $50 product order. 


I combined this stamp set with products from the Country Club Suite on pages 46-48 in the Mini Catalog.  
stamp set:  'Well Dressed' & 'Sending You Thoughts'
card stock:
  • Basic Gray- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4"- fold in half for card base; 3 1/4 x 4"; 3 x 1 3/4"
  • Smoky Slate- 4 x 5 1/4"; 4 x 1/2"
  • Whisper White- 3 1/2" strip- die cut out with Stitched Rectangle Die
designer paper:  Country Club DSP- 2 x 4"
ink:  Basic Gray
other:  White Twine, Metallic Pearls (silver), Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Stitched Rectangle Dies, Standard Platform, Absolutely Argyle Embossing Folder, dimensionals, glue dots

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

1 comment: