Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Flowering Foils- WOW!

WOW!!  
I love how this card turned out!  
It is gorgeous in person!  
I colored the Flowering Foils DSP using my Stampin' Blends!
 I also added the So Very Vellum to this card too!
How did I do it?
  • I used Light Mint Macaron & Light Rococo Rose Stampin' Blends to color these flowers & leaves! 
  • I then used my Paper Snips & fussy cut out around them! 
Check out how the embossed foil on the DSP shines!  
This was just so easy to do!  

NOTE:  I lined up these flowers along the outside right edge of the card, as this was the edge of the DSP.  That way I wasn't wasting any of it.  And I think it looks fine on the finished card & you probably didn't even notice that I did it that way did you?
I used 2 of the NEW 2nd Release Sale-a-bration choices on this card!  Either of them can be FREE with a $50.  If you want both of them, you would need to place a $100 order.  

You can see the ALL OF THE Sale-a-bration Choices by CLICKING HERE!

The FREE Sale-a-bration products are all WHILE SUPPLIES LAST ONLY- so don't delay in getting the ones you want!
  • Metallic Baker's Twine & Sequins Combo Pack- SOLD OUT!
  • Kerchief Card Kit- SOLD OUT!
stamp set:  'Sweetly Swirled'
card stock:
  • Rococo Rose- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4- fold in half for card base
  • Mint Macaron- 5 1/2 x 2 1/4"; 4 x 1"
  • Whisper White-  5 x 2"
designer paper:
  • Flowering Foils- Fussy cut out flowers- FREE with a $50 order
  • So Very Vellum- 5 x 2"- FREE with a $50 order
ink:  Mint Macaron
Stampin' Blends:  Light Mint Macaron & Light Rococo Rose
other:  Paper Snips, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Mint Macaron 1/8" Linen Ribbon

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE


1 comment: