Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2020

So Very Vellum!

Here is a simple, yet elegant card that we made at my classes on Sunday!

I used the Pleased to Punch DSP - which is one of the Coordination products available this month.  I just punched out the hearts from that DSP!  And then I used the So Very Vellum- which is one of the new Sale-a-bration choices, that you can get for FREE with a $50 order.
It is a fun z fold card & one of my favorite go to folds!!

stamp set:  'So Sentimental'
card stock:
  • Thick Whisper White- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 2 3/4 & 4 1/4"- fold in half for card base to make a z fold
  • Bermuda Bay- 5 1/4 x 4"
  • Pool Party- 3 3/4 x 5"
  • Whisper White- 3 3/4 x 5"- for inside of card; 2 3/4" strip- punch out scalloped Heart with punch; 5 1/2" strip- die cut stitched Scalloped Rectangle; 3/4" strip- stamp words onto & punch out with the Classic Label Punch
designer paper:  So Very Vellum- 2nd Release Sale-a-braton choice- FREE with a $50 product order- 2 1/2 x 3 6/8"; Pleased to Punch- 2 1/8" strip- punch out Heart
ink: Pool Party
other:  Heart Punch Pack, Basic Pearls, dimensionals, Glue Dots, Bermuda Bay Stripped Ribbon, Classic Label Punch

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

1 comment:

  1. I love how this So Very Vellum is embossed! It is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete