Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Lots of All Occasions cards!!!

Woo hoo!!  Check out all of these cards!!!  I love them!!!  And I'm so excited to share them with you today in this post!

These are the 20 different cards that I designed/created for my Annual "Susie's All Occasions Card Class"!!  This is a fun stamp-a-stack card class that I do once a year!  

I think that there is a good variety of many different colors, stamp sets, layouts, etc!  What do you think about them?  Which one is your favorite?

I have already posted a few of these cards, individually on my blog.  But stay tuned.....I'll end up posting them all sooner or later.  I will also be including all of the supplies that I used on each card, plus I'll be including the dimensions of the card stock for each card too!  

So be sure you check back often & don't miss out!

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment