Pages

Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Positive Thoughts

TODAY- 2/4/20 starts the release of some NEW Coordination Products.  Theese 6 products coordinate with items that are either in the Mini Catalog or the Sale-a-bration Catalog.

You can CLICK HERE to see the PDF with all of these Coordination Products & information on it!

A couple of days ago I shared a sneak peek of this card.  I designed it for my team meeting, using the NEW Coordination Nature's Thoughts Dies!!  Yup- these dies coordinate with the 'Positive Thoughts' stamp set on page 23 in the Mini Catalog.  And I think they are both just great!

My FAVORITE part of the these NEW Nature's Thoughts Dies is the stitched edge rectangle!  Oh my Gosh- it is sooo cute!  There are 11 total dies in this Nature's Thoughts Dies- #153586= $29.00.

This is a fun fold card.....check out how it looks when it is opened up!  
I used the #151313- Birthday Bonanza Designer Paper- pg. 33- $11.50, in the Mini Catalog, on my card.  It worked great in helping me plan my color scheme.  I think this DSP looks great with these pretty, spring like flowers!
 
The images & the font in this 'Positive Thoughts' stamp set are really good.  

stamp set:  'Positive Thoughts'
card stock:
  • Mango Melody-7 3/4" x 4 1/4"- score at 5 1/2", fold in half for card base; 9 1/2 x 3 1/4"- fold in half for center fold
  • Daffodil Delight- 4 x 5 1/4"; 4 1/2 x 3"
  • Whisper White- 5 1/2" strip- die cut rectangle; 4 1/4 x 2 3/4"- for inside of card; 2 3/4" strip- stamp leaves onto & cut out with die; 2" strip- stamp flower onto & cut out with die
designer paper:  Birthday Bonanza DSP
ink:  Mango Melody, Daffodil Delight, Garden Green
other:  Daffodil Delight 1/4"Ruched Ribbon; Big Shot; Magnetic Platform; Nature's Thoughts Dies; Gingham Gala Adhesive Backed Sequins; Dimensionals; Glue Dots

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment