Pages

Sunday, February 2, 2020

Honey Bee

This is a super cool fun fold card, using the Golden Honey Specialty DSP & the Bee bundle!

I just LOVE how this Golden Honey DSP that is a Sale-a-bration choice, coordinates with the Honey Bee Bundle in the Mini Catalog!
I have had a jam packed weekend of stamping!!  So this is short & sweet- but I just wanted to be sure to share this with you!

My dear stampin' friend, Rhonda Morgan was my inspiration when I made this cool bee card!! 

This is one of the many cards I created for my team meeting that I had here at our home yesterday!
stamp set:  'Honey Bee' & 'Birthday Jubilee'
card stock:

  • Basic Black-4 1/4 x 5 1/2"; 2 3/4" strip- punch out circle with Starburst punch
  • Whisper White- 3 3/4 x 5"- for inside of card; 2" strip- stamp bee onto & die cut out' 2 1/2" strip- stamp words onto & punch out with 2" circle punch
  • Gold Foil- 3" strip- die cut circle;
designer paper:  Golden Honey DSP-4 x 11"- score at 2 1/2", 7 3/4" & 11"
ink:  Memento
Stampin' Blends:  Light & Dark Mango Melody
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Detailed Bee Dies, Layering Circle Dies, Starburst Punch, 2" Circle Punch, Gold Satin Ribbon, dimensionals, Glue Dots, Wink of Stella

Wishing you a very special Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment