Pages

Wednesday, February 26, 2020

'Well Dressed'

Today I'm sharing a sneak peek of another upcoming 2nd Release Sale-a-bration stamp set called- 'Well Dressed'. It is a fun guy card with 8 different images in it!!  It will be available on March 3rd, 2020!

I combined this 'Well Dressed' Sale-a-bration stamp set with the 'Sending You Thoughts' Sale-a-bration stamp, which is a set of words & I used the Country Club Designer Paper too!  

When I got done with this card- I liked it a lot!  I wasn't sure what I was going to do when I started it.  I just needed to create a quick card before I went to bed, so I could get this blog post done.  And it is crazy here this week with the Wood kids staying with us.  

I made the little holes in the ends of the Tailored Tag Punch using the  Label My Fancy Punch!  And then strung some Country Club Twine through the holes.  Neat huh!

NOTE:  I did not wrap the twine completely around this.  I cut 2 pieces that are both about 5" long.  I put the twine through the holes & then taped them to the back of the Basic Black card stock strip, using my Tear & Tape to secure it.
There is no dies for this 'Well Dressed' stamp set- so I fussy cut out the hat, using my Paper Snips.  But it was fast & easy to do!  

So what do you think?  I know it seems I am always needing a guy card!  So I'm excited about this new 'Well Dressed' stamp set.  It will be available on March 3rd to get as a FREE choice with a $50 product order.  

stamp sets:
'Well Dressed'- available 3/3/20- FREE SAB choice with a $50 order
'Sending You Thoughts'- available now- FREE SAB choice with a $50 order
card stock:
  • Basic Black- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4"- fold in half for card base; 3/4 x 5 1/2"
  • Garden Green- 1 1/2" strip- stamp hat onto & fussy cut out with Paper Snips; 4 1/4 x 3"
  • Crushed Curry- 2" strip- stamp words onto & punch out with Tailored Tag Punch
  • Whisper White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Country Club DSP- 2 3/4 x 4"
ink:  Memento
other:  Tailored Tag Punch; Label Me Fancy Punch (for holes in end of tag); Paper Snips; Country Club Twine (Garden Green); dimensionals

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

1 comment: