Pages

Friday, February 7, 2020

Dino Days Valentines Treat!

Check out the CUTE Valentines treat that we made for Trey's pre-school class.  I think they turned out super cute!!  He wanted a red dinosaur & he finally talked Grandma into it!! 

So I used the 'Dino Day's stamp set- #149406= $21.00 in the Annual Catalog.  I think these words are very fitting!  And I love the dinosaur stamped on the tag!

It is a little pouch that we made to hold 2 Airheads.  
We stamped on the back side of it.  This is where he'll sign his name with the to & from!
I used the words from the 'Hear to Heart' stamp set- #151427= $17.00 (Mini Catalog, page 12).
So what do you think?  It makes me smile!  And he likes it- so that is even better!!  I am glad.  Now to find time & figure what what we making & doing for the other boys Valentines treats!

How did I make it?  What are the MEASUREMENTS?
  • Real Red- 3 1/4 x 8 1/2"- score at 3 1/4"- add tear & tape along both edges on the front flap
  • Whisper White- 4 x 2"- stamp dino & words on it & punch top with the Tag Topper Punch
  • Whisper White- 3 x 5"- stamp words & to/from & adhere to the back. 
stamp set:  'Dino Days' & 'Heart to Heart' (words)
card stock:
  • Real Red-
  • Whisper White-
designer paper:  2018-2020 In Color DSP- Call Me Clover
ink:  Real Red & Call Me Clover
Stampin' Blends:  Call Me Clover (colored some of the dots on dino's back)
other:  Real Red 3/8" Double Stitched Satin Ribbon, Heart Punch (retired from Holiday Catalog), Tag Topper Punch, Tear & Tape, Dimensionals, Glue Dots

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. Susie, this is such a cute idea! It was a win-win for both of you and I know his classmates will love them! I wish I had been a stamper when my grandkids were young-they are 16, 18 and 24. Have an awesome day!! Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI!! Thanks Marilyn. I thought it turned out super cute too!! Glad you like it too. Now for me to come up with more ideas to make the other boys Valentines for their class exchange!!! I'll post those too when I get them done. I'm sure your grandkids still love stamping things- even though they are older- so happy creating for them!!! Keep in touch! Take care. Hugs- SUSIE

      Delete