Pages

Saturday, February 15, 2020

Under My Umbrella

These rain drops, boots & umbrella make me think of Spring!!  It is bright & cheery & fun!  I used the 'Under My Umbrella' Bundle on page 42 in the Mini Catalog for this card! 

This is one of the cards that everyone stamping with me at my February monthly classes made.  


Check out the umbrella!  It is from the Pleased to Punch DSP that is one of the Coordination Products that just became available this month!  You can CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT IT!
Check out the boots.  I stamped them onto a strip of Crushed Curry card stock, using my Memento ink.  I then fussy cut them out, using my Paper Snips.  If you look closely at them you can see the little dots I added to them using the White Chalk Marker.  Cool huh!

I used the Umbrella Builder Punch to put the umbrella image from the Pleased to Punch DSP.  Every sheet of DSP in this package is just awesome!  But you know I'm a punch girl........so this is so totally me!


Pleased As Punch 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper – #153558 = $11.50
Coordinates with the Small Bloom Punch (SAB), the Heart Punch Pack (Mini Catalog), the Tulip Builder Punch (Mini Catalog) and the Builder Umbrella Punch (Mini Catalog).
 
stamp sets:  'Under My Umbrella' & 'Label Me Pretty' (for inside words)
card stock:
  • Balmy Blue- 7 3/4 x 4 1/4"- sore at 5 1/2"
  • Pool Party- 4 x 2 3/4"
  • Whisper White- 4 1/4" strip- die cut scalloped rectangle, 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
  • Crushed Curry- 1 1/2" strip- stamp boots onto & fussy cut out with Paper Snips, 4 1/4 x 3" 
designer paper:  Pleased to Punch-- strip- punch out umbrella, 4 x 2"- raindrops
ink:  Memento
other:  Crushed Curry Crinkled Seam Binding ribbon, White Chalk Marker, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, So Sweetly Stitched Dies, Paper Snips, Umbrella Builder Punch, dimensionals, glue dots


I hope you have a SUPER Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

1 comment: