Pages

Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Dressed to Impress

WOW- what a fun girl card!!!  This whole 'Dressed to Impress' SUITE is just adorable!!!

This is a card that I created for my team meeting in December.   And I totally forgot to post it. 

Look at the shoes!  I colored them with some Blackberry Bliss ink refill & my Wink of Stella.  They are nice & sparkly!  

How did I do that?  
I just put a couple drops of Blackberry Bliss ink refill onto a Clear block & then picked up the ink with the Wink of Stella & colored the shoes!
Check out how I colored the White Crinkled Seam Binding ribbon!  I added the little dotted images in this stamp set, along with my Blackberry Bliss ink pad!  It was so easy & so fun to do!
Look at how I stamped the one shoe image, to make a reverse image.  I used my Stamparatus & the Silicone Craft Sheet to transfer the shoe!  This way I had a shoe for the right foot & one for the left foot too!
stamp set:  'Dressed to Impress'
card stock:
  • Blackberry Bliss- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4" for card base; 4 x 1/4", 4 x 1/4"; 2 3/4" strip- punch out Starburst punch
  • Whisper White- 2 3/4" strip- stamp words onto & punch out using the 2" Circle Punch; 4 x 2"- emboss using the Brick & Mortar 3D Embossing Folder; 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card; 4 x 2"- stamp 2 shoes onto & die cut out
  • Crumb Cake- 2 x 1/2"; 1 3/4 x 1 1/4"- to make shoe box
designer paper:  Best Dressed DSP- 4 x 1"; 4 x 1"
ink:  Basic Gray- stamp shoes; Blackberry Bliss- stamp words
ink refill:  Blackberry Bliss- add few drops onto clear block & pick up ink, using the Wink of Stella to color the shoes with
other:  Stamparatus, Silicone Craft Sheet, White Crinkled Ribbon- 7", Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, All Dressed Up Dies, Standard Platform, Brick & Mortar 3D Embossing Folder, 2" Circle Punch, Starburst Punch, Clear Block, Glue Dots, Dimensionals

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-

SUSIE

2 comments: