Pages

Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Lovely Lily Pad!

Wow!!  I can honestly say that this 'Lovely Lily Pad' stamp set in the Sale-a-bration Catalog wasn't my favorite when I first looked at the catalog......but I do LOVE this card!!!  And this was so much fun to create with when I used it!

This card combines together the 'Lovely Lily Pad' stamp set, the Lily Pad Dies & the Lily Impressions DSP.  You can find all of these in the Sale-a-bration Catalog on pages 4-6.  All 3 of these are products that you can get for FREE with a product order from now, through 3/3/2020 (or while supplies last).

This is one of the cards that everyone joining me for my February monthly card classes made.  I can honestly say it was the favorite of many friends that made it at my classes!  And I was so happy to hear the comments & awhhsss as they were making it!

It is very detailed!  But it sure is a stunning card in person!

I have included all of the supplies & the measurements for you here-
stamp set:  'Lovely Lily Pad' & Itty Bitty Greetings'
card stock:
  • Pretty Peacock- 5 1/2 x 11"- score at 1 11/16"; 3 3/8"; 7 5/8" & 9 3/8"; 3 x 4 1/4"; 3/4" strip (for die)
  • Gorgeous Grape- 4 1/4" strip- to die cut stitched rectangle
  • Pool Party- 2 1/2 x 3 5/8"
  • Highland Heather- 2 3/4" strip- stamp Lily onto & die cut out; 3 3/4 x 1/2"- stamp words onto & flag the one end with your Paper Snips
  • Whisper White- 2 3/4 x 4"- for inside of card; 2 3/4" strip- die cut out stitched circle
designer paper:  Lily Impressions DSP- 5 1/4 x 1 1/2" (x2); 1" strip- stamp lily pad onto & die cut out
ink:  Gorgeous Grape & Pretty Peacock
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Lily Pad Dies, Stitched Shapes (circle), Stitched So Sweetly Die (rectangle), Gingham Gala Adhesive-Backed Sequins, Gorgeous Grape Striped Ribbon, dimensionals, glue dots, Wink of Stella, Paper Snips
It is a fun fold.....look at it when it is standing up!

I hope you have a TERRIFIC TUesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

1 comment: