Pages

Friday, February 14, 2020

A Valentines Gnome!

Happy Valentines Day to you!!!!

I LOVE this cute Valentines card that I made for all of the kids!  It turned out super cute & is totally me!  I can't wait to see what the boys think of it when I give it to them.  I know that Drake will love it!  He is my stamper! 

I used the 'Heartfelt' Bundle- stamp set & Heart Punches, along with the coordinating From My Heart Specialty DSP.   Plus the awesome So Sweetly Stitched Dies!

Gnomes are just super popular right now & I've seen several of them in various styles.  I made mine a little different.  This is a fun fold flat box card.  I made it differently too, as usually this box is to stand up- but I laid mine on the side.  

You can CLICK on this link to see another flat fold card that I did a few years ago!

I used all punches to make my gnome-
  • Pine Tree Punch (hat)
  • Large Ornament Punch (beard)
  • Perennial Flower Punch- (feet)
  • 1/2" Circle Punch- (nose)
  • Dog Builder Punch- (small heart) 
Can you see how the left side forms a "box"!  I actually put a Rice Crispie treat in it for the kids.  

NOTE:  You could slide some cash into the box too & then it would fit into a regular stampin' up envelope (A-2).  Since I added the Rice Crispie treat, I put my card into a 6 x 8" bag & tied it shut with some red ribbon.
I have lots of photos taken & I will type up a step-by-step tutorial for you on how to make this flat box card sometime soon!

Wishing you a very special Valentines Day today!  And I hope you can enjoy it with a special loved one!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

5 comments:

  1. I just found this on Pinterest.com, would LOVE to have these instructions when you send them out! Thank you for sharing your gnome with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it! I have the photos taken, just need to find time to type everything up. I hope to have it done by the middle of next week. So be sure you check back. I post something new each day here on my blog- so be sure you check back often. Thanks! Susie

      Delete
    2. Gloria- I added instructions on today's post- 2/21/2020.

      Delete