Pages

Sunday, February 9, 2020

Positive Thoughts


I used the NEW Coordination Nature's Thoughts Dies & the coordinating Positive Thoughts stamp set when making this card.  Look at the neat stitching along the edge of the rectangle die.  

The stamp set is in the Mini Catalog on pg.  23.  The Nature's Thoughts Dies will be available until March 31st or while supplies last.  You can
CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE INFORMATION the Coordination Products!

This is the bonus card that everyone stamping with me at all of my February stamp classes this month will be making.

It is simple, yet elegant!   I love putting purple & green together, as it reminds me of my grandma.
stamp set: 'Positive Thoughts'
card stock:
  • Purple Posy- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4" & fold in half for card base
  • Pear Pizzazz- 4 1/2 x 3 1/4" 
  • Whisper White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card; 4 1/4" strip- to die cut stitched rectangle; 2" strip- stamp flower onto & die cut out; 2 3/4" strip- stamp leaves onto & die cut out
ink:  Highland Heather & Pear Pizzaz
other:  Big Shot; Magnetic Platform; Nature's Thoughts Dies; Basic Rhinestones; dimensionals; Wink of Stella

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

1 comment: