Pages

Thursday, February 6, 2020

Detailed Hearts Die


WOW- look at this Detailed Hearts Die!  
I love it!  
And it wasn't hard to cut at all!
This is a simple, but elegant card!
And it would be perfect for any occasion!

I added the awesome Coordination Product- Pleased to Punch 12x12 DSP.
I just used my Heart Punch Pack & punched these hearts out!

The pretty sparkle of the rhinestones on here are the new 
Champagne Rhinestones in the Mini Catalog on page 15.
stamp set:  'Heart to Heart'- I used the wedding words on the inside of my card.
card stock:
  • Thick Whisper White- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4"- fold in half or card base
  • Whisper White- 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"- die cut hearts out of this; 4 x 5 1/4"- outside later to attach the hearts onto; 4 x 51/4"- for the inside of the card to stamp words onto
  • Blushing Bride- 3 3/4 x 1/2"; 2 3/4" strip- punch out scalloped edge heart
designer paper:  Pleased to Punch 12x12 DSP- strips & punch out one of the hearts, using the Heart Punch Pack
ink:  Rococo Rose (for the inside of the card)
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Detailed Hearts Die, Champagne Rhinestones, Heart Doilies, Heart Punch Pack, Dimensionals, Glue Dots

I hope you have a great Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment