Pages

Friday, January 17, 2020

Positive Thoughts!

Here is a sneak peek for you!
 
I used a NEW Coordination Product called- Nature's Thoughts Dies, 
that will be available starting on February 4th, 2020!   
These die coordinate with the 'Positive Thoughts' stamp set from the Mini- page 23.

This is a clean & simple card, but I think it turned out so cute!
And these colors are so totally Susie!

 
 
Here are the Nature's Thoughts Dies!!!

Just LOOK at this awesome stitched rectangle die that is in the Nature's Thoughts Dies!
I also used the dies to cut out the flower & the leaves too.

NOTE:  
I used my Highland Heather ink pad to stamp these flowers in. 
Don't they coordinate just great with the Purple Posy card stock!!
My ink pad was NOT newly reinked & I did add Wink of Stella over the top of them.
But if you look closely at the top right edge of the card, you can see how the flowers 
are slightly darker than this Purple Posy ink, but look great together!

stamp set:n 'Positive Thoughts'
card stock:
  • Purple Posy-
  • Garden Green-
  • Highland Heather-
  • Whisper White-
ink:  Highland Heather & Garden Green
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Nature's Thoughts Dies, Gingham Gala Adhesive Backed Sequins, dimensionals, Wink of Stella

No comments:

Post a Comment