Pages

Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Poppies!

Check out this Poppy card!!  It was one of the make & take projects we did when we were at On Stage in November.  Of course......I brought it home & added to it & changed it a bit!  It is not a normal layout or card that I would do, but it is cute & I like the way it turned out!

This Peaceful Moments Bundle is great!!  I LOVE the words & the font in the 'Peaceful Moments' stamp set.  And the dies in the coordinating Poppy Moments Dies are very detailed & layered!  Check out this Poppy!!  And check out the stemmed leaf!

There is a huge & awesome Peaceful Poppies Suite in the Mini Catalog on pages 24-27.  You'll have to look up these pages & see all of the coordinating products in this suite!!
Look at this splattered ribbon!  Where did it come from?  It is actually the Whisper White Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon on page 25 in the Mini Catalog.  And I actually used my Poppy Parade ink pad & the Splattered image- and I stamped directly onto my ribbon!!

Can you tell by looking at the photo that I stamped the stemmed Poppies & the Splattered images from the 'Painted Poppies' stamp set- along the top edges of the card & along the bottom too!  I then added some Wink of Stella on the stemmed poppies, that are along the bottom 1/3 of the card.  
 
stamp set:  'Peaceful Moments' & 'Painted Poppies'
card stock:
  • Poppy Parade-
  • Old Olive-
  • Pear Pizzaz-
  • Whisper White- 
  • Basic Black-
designer paper:  Peaceful Poppies DSP
ink:  Poppy Parade & Memento
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Poppy Moments Dies, Whisper White Crinkled Ribbon Wink of Stella, diemsnionals, glue dots

No comments:

Post a Comment