Pages

Sunday, January 26, 2020

Peaceful Poppies Suite!

I like these colors......one of my favorite color combinations!  I used Blackberry Bliss & Old Olive colors.  

For this card I used both the 'Painted Poppies' & 'Peaceful Moments' stamp sets. And I also used on my favorite NEW dies- the Stitched So Sweetly Dies!

This card makes a great all occasions card- just change the words! 
stamp set:  'Painted Poppies' & 'Peaceful Moments'
card stock:
  • Blackberry Bliss- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4"- fold in half for card base
  • Old Olive- 4 1/4" strip- die cut Scalloped Rectangle; 5 1/2 x 1/2"; 2 x 3/4"- stamp words on
  • Whisper White- 3 1/8 x 2"- stamp flower onto
designer paper:  Peaceful Poppies DSP- 5 1/2 x 1 1/2"
ink:  Memento
Stampin' Blends:  Light Old Olive & Light Blackerry Bliss
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Stitched So Sweetly Dies; Whisper White 1/4" Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon; Wink of Stella, Dimensionals, Glue Dots

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-

SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment