Pages

Thursday, January 16, 2020

Poppies!!

This Peaceful Poppies Suite is in the Mini Catalog- pages 24-26.  Check it out!  There are 2 stamp sets & 2 coordinating dies that go with this suite!  WOW!

The Peaceful Poppies DSP has lots of colors & variation, with just endless possibilities!!  

This is one of the cards that everyone made with me at my January monthly classes!  It was a favorite of many!  I know alot of you that were at my classes bought this stamp set.  So I'll be sharing more projects using this suite in the coming weeks!  I want you to see other ideas, created with so much versatility!
Lately I've needed many sympathy cards....so that is what I made this card to say.  But honestly- it sure wouldn't have to be a sympathy card.  This card is just a great All Occasions card.  It could be for almost any occasion, depending on what you are needing & what words you stamp on it!

stamp set:  'Painted Poppies' & 'Peaceful Moments'
card stock:
  • Poppy Parade-  5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4"- fold in half for card base
  • Basic Black- 5 1/4 x 2 1/4"; 3" strip- die cut circle
  • Old Olive- 1" strip- stamp 2 leaves & cut out with die
    Whisper White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card; 2 3/4" strip- stamp flowers onto & die cut out
designer paper:  Peaceful Poppies DSP- 5 x 2"
ink:  Memento, Poppy Parade
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Painted Labels Dies, Peaceful Poppies Sequins, dimensionals, glue dots
+++++
I have gotten several messages by email, text or in person at classes lately.  You are asking me "why have I not been sharing about me & my family on my blog lately."  Well to be honest- our life is just crazy busy.  Kids, pigs & stamping- pretty much sums up my life!  And not much sleep.  Not only do I help out on the farm, but I also do all of the farm bookwork too, on top of all of my other jobs I also have.  We've been busy selling big pigs & getting ready for new baby piggies (that we got yesterday & we'll get some more baby piggies again tomorrow).  I've had lots of stamp classes to get ready for & go to.  And I keep busy & enjoy being able to help out our kids daily with our 6 grandkids!  Honestly- I have a hard time keeping up with everything.  And I have been getting up early in the mornings & walking too.  So I've been trying to keep my posts short & sweet!!  But no worries......you can come back each day & check out what I've got to share with you!  I hope you do continue to enjoy checking out my blog each day & seeing what cute projects I've created to share with each of you!!!  So thank you for stopping by & checking out my blog!  I am thankful that you have.  I love that you've stopped by & I am always happy to hear from you at any time & in any way!  Don't be afraid to leave me a comment, or send me an email or a text.  You are all dear & very special to me!  I hope you all know that!  Thank you!!! 

Gotta run......I will see you tomorrow!
Take care.
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. Susie, I was just telling Linda I missed your daily chat but I knew that it was just another thing to add to your already busy schedule. Please remember you are important to.

    ReplyDelete