Pages

Sunday, January 12, 2020

More Heartfelt Bundle!

Here is another cute heart card.  I used the 'Heartfelt' Bundle to make it!  

This is a card that I made as one of the many shoe box swaps I provided for my November Iowa Inker's Team meeting.  

Check out the Heart Doilies.  I LOVE THEM!  They come with 40 in a pkg, with 20 each of Real Red & Flirty Flamingo.  BUT I used the backside of the doily on this card.....as the back side of all of them are white!  So that means that they can go with anything!  You can leave them white or color them with your Stampin' Blends or an ink pad & a sponge!  That means you can make them any color you want!

 Check out the these products in the suite that I used to make this card.

  • 'Heartfelt' stamp set
  • Heart Punch Pack
  • From My Heart Specialty DSP
  • Heart Doilies
  • Real Red Ribbon
  • From my Heart Faceted Gems
You can see another 'Heartfelt' card I used by CLICKING HERE!
stamp set:  'Heartfelt'
card stock:

  • Real Red- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4" for card base; 2 3/4" strip- punch out Scalloped Heart; 5 1/2 x 1"
  • Flirty Flamingo- 4 x 5/14"
  • Whisper White- 5 1/4 x 4"- for inside of card; 2 3/4" strip- stamp words onto & punch out using the Heart Punch 5 1/4 x 3/4"
designer paper:  From My Heart Specialty DSP- 5  x 2"
ink:  Real Red
other:  Heart Punch Pack, Real Red Satin Ribbon, Heart Doilies, From the Heart Faceted Gems, Multipurpose Glue, Glue Dots Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment