Pages

Friday, January 31, 2020

Honey Bee Bundle

I love it when SU! has products that coordinate!!  How cool is this that the 'Honey Bee' stamp set, Detailed Bee Dies & Golden Honey DSP, all go together!

This is a fun card I made with some left over pieces from one of my January class cards.  You can see that Bee card BY CLICKING HERE!
Check out how I added the honey comb die & I used the reverse image part of the hive, by adding them directly onto the Gold Foil Paper.

stamp set:  'Honey Bee'
card stock:
  • Basic Black- 4 1/4" x 11"- score at 5 1/2", fold in half for card base
  • Whisper White- 2 3/4 x 2 3/4"; 3 3/4 x 3/4"
  • Gold Foil Paper- 2 1/2" strip- to die cut honey comb; 5 1/4 x 1 1/2"
  • Real Red-  1/2" strip- to die cut out the hearts
designer paper:  Golden Honey DSP- strips to die cut out the bees
ink:  Memento
Stampin' Blends:  Light Basic Black
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Detailed Bee Dies, Gold Faceted Gems, Gold Satin Ribbon, dimensionals, Glue Dots, Wink of Stella

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
hugs-

SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment