Pages

Friday, January 24, 2020

From My Heart Specialty DSP!

Do you need a quick & simple card?  Check this one out!  I love the way it turned out!!  I made it with left over pieces I had laying on my counter from this CARD! Click HERE to see it!

I have had tons of cards I needed to get made & sent out this week!  And so I have sent out lots of happy mail.  But have lots more I hope I get made in the next few nights.    

Thus, this is one of the many cards, that someone will be getting from me in their mail box this week!
stamp set:  'Timeless Tulips'- (WORD- hello)
card stock:


  • Real Red- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4" for card base; 2 3/4" strip- punch out Scalloped Heart; 5 1/2 x 1"
  • Flirty Flamingo- 4 x 5/14"
  • Whisper White- 5 1/4 x 4"- for inside of card; 5 1/4 x 3/4"
designer paper:  From My Heart Specialty DSP- 5  x 2"; heart punched out from DSP
ink:  Real Red
other:  Heart Punch Pack, Real Red Satin Ribbon, Heart Doilies, From the Heart Faceted Gems, Multipurpose Glue, Glue Dots Dimensionals

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment