Pages

Saturday, January 11, 2020

Heartfelt stamp set!

I love hearts & I love punches.....so I am SUPER EXCITED that we have 2 new layering heart punches in the Mini Catalog.  Check them out on pages 9 & 10.  They go with the From My Heart Suite!!  Everything in this suite is adorable!  Just look at this pretty card!!  

This is one of the cards everyone joining me at my January monthly stamp classes will be making.  (Note:  DSP may vary at class.)


Check out the these products in the suite-
  • 'Heartfelt' stamp set
  • Heart Punch Pack
  • From My Heart Specialty DSP
  • Heart Doilies
  • Real Red Ribbon
  • From my Heart Faceted Gems
If you look closely at the left side of this card.....notice the DSP?  It is actually a 5 1/2 x 2" piece & I scored the left edge at 1/2" & folded it.  SO this is just ONE PIECE of DSP, but both sides of it are showing!  I then added 2- 1/2" strips across the card to add 'more' to it!
Did you notice the little scallop along the left edge. I made is using the Decorative Ribbon Border Punch in the Annual Catalog on page 186! 

stamp set:  'Heartfelt'
card stock:
  • Flirty Flamingo- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4" for card base; 2 3/4" strip- punch out Scalloped Heart
  • Whisper White-  5 1/2 x 3/4"- use Decorative Ribbon Border Punch; 5 1/4 x 4"- for inside of card; 2 3/4" strip- stamp words onto & punch out using the Heart Punch
designer paper:  From My Heart Specialty DSP- 5 1/2 x 2"- score at 1/2" on left edge
ink:  Real Red
other:  Heart Punch Pack, Real Red Satin Ribbon, Heart Doilies, From the Heart Faceted Gems, Multipurpose Glue, Glue Dots Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment