Pages

Saturday, January 25, 2020

Simple Saturday!

Today it is a simple card, using the 'Timeless Tulip' stamp set & coordinating Tulip Builder Punch.  These 2 products are in the Mini Catalog on page 43.  They come as a bundle too- which means you save 10%, when you purchase them together. 

I actually whipped this up this morning with some scrap card stock pieces that were laying on my counter.  So it definitely is simple!

This card makes me think of Spring!  It is bright & cheery! 

And I don't know about you, but here in Iowa we have had lots of this snow & ice the past 2 weeks & it is getting old.  
stamp set:  'Timeless Tulip'
card stock:
  • Mango Melody- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4" & fold in half for card base
  • Daffodil Delight- 4 1/4" strip- die cut out scalloped rectangle
  • Whisper White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card; 3 5/8"x 2 1/2'- stamp stems & then flowers onto; 2" strip- stamp large tulip & leaf onto & punch out with Tulip Builder Punch
designer paper:  Birthday Bonanza- 4 x 2"
inks:  Granny Apple Green, Mango Melody, Daffodil Delight
other:  Crushed Curry Crinkled Ribbon, Tulip Builder Punch, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Stitched So Sweetly Dies, dimensionals, Glue Dot

 This is what it looks like when I stamped the stems & leaves, before I added the tulips.
 I made a bunch of these cards this afternoon......
as I had lots of cards that I needed to get mailed out. 
I hope you have a SUPER Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment