Pages

Monday, January 27, 2020

Music From the Heart!

This is a great new stamp set in the Mini Catalog, called- 'Music from the Heart'!  I love the images & the font!  It is so fun, with endless possibilities!

I used this stamp set for my December classes when we made 2020 calendars.  You can CLICK HERE to see my calendar page with this stamp set!

I actually used left over pieces from my calendar page & added some the piano & few hearts for this card.  I think it turned out super cute!
stamp set: 'Music from the Heart'
card stock:
  • Rich Razzleberry-4 1/4 x 11"- score at 5 1/2" & fold in half for card base; 2 3/4" strip- cut out Stitched Circle with die; 2 3/4 x 1 1/8"; 4 x 3/8"
  • Basic Black- 4 x 4"
  • Whisper White- 2 3/4" strip- stamp piano & cut it out with the Layering Circles Die; 4 x 1"- stamp lines & music notes; 4 x 1/4"; 2 1/2 x 5/8"- stamp words on
ink:  Memento
Stampin' Blends:  Light Rich Razzleberryother:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Stitched Shapes (circle); Layering Circle Dies, Basic Black Satin ribbon, Wink of Stella, Dimenionals, Glue dots

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-

SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment