Pages

Saturday, May 23, 2015

'Too Kind' is going.....

Here is a card made with a favorite flower stamp set of mine that is RETIRING!  It is the set- 'Too Kind'.  
This was a clean & simple card that I made for a quick thank you note I needed to send out.  

stamp set:  'Too Kind'- RETIRING
card stock:  Old Olive, Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White
designer paper:  Painted Blooms- Occasions Catalog- RETIRING
ink:  Old Olive, Blackberry Bliss
other:  Angled Tag Topper Punch- RETIRING, Blackberry Bliss Ribbon- RETIRING, 1 1/4" White Jute Ribbon- Carrying Over, Extra Large Oval Punch,Dimensionals, Glue Dot
+++++
We had a busy day yesterday running errands with Papa & the boys were troopers.  It was fun to have all 4 of them with us, as we picked up Brayden at 11 from his last day of school & he got to go with us too.  We talked Papa into stopping & getting Casey's Pizza for lunch (plus some ice cream from Walkers) on out way home & I think that was the highlight of their day.  

Poor Brody came down with a fever in the afternoon....he acted fine other than his darn allergies have been bothering him....so I'm hoping it is just a virus & passes quickly.  

Nathan, Sarah, Brayden, Mark, Deke & I all went to Donnellson racing last night.  Nathan won his heat & got 3rd in the main!!  Sarah's mom & aunt were there & sat with us in the stands.  It was a fun night out- just a late one getting home.

I'm off this morning to finally get my hair cut!!  I haven't had it cut since November (other than me cutting my bangs a few times).  When I get home from there Cindy is coming down later this afternoon & we are going to work on cutting wedding invitations for Jacie.  

Nathan, Sarah, Brayden & Mark are headed out today for a 3 day racing swing up into Minnesota & then back home late on Monday night.   I hope they have good luck!!!  We'll be cheering them on via text messages & face book.

We'll both be catching up all weekend......Deke will be working on the farm & I have alot of stamping stuff to tackle- as I have piles of it to do!  

I hope you have a SPECIAL Saturday!!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment