Pages

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Here is another sneak peek! Check out these new 2015-2017 In Colors!


Check out these NEW 2015-2017 In Colors!!
  • Mint Macaroon
  • Tip Top Taupe
  • Watermelon Wonder
  • Cucumber Crush
  • Delightful Dijon
Which one is your favorite?

Do you see the other new accessories here too?  
  • The In Color Lace ribbons.
  • The In Color Blossom Accents.
  • The set- 'Watercolor Wings'- that coordinates with the Butterflies Thinlits Dies.
  • AND the NEW Bold Butterfly Framelits.
I love it all!!  And I'm excited to see how cool these NEW In Colors will be when using/combining them with our existing colors we have.
 ++++
It was a long day yesterday starting out early helping with the pigs, having the boys all day & then back out to work on the farm all night.  We were both beat when we got in late last night.

I'm off early to get the boys, as Manda has an early meeting today.  If it doesn't rain we'll be off to the races tonight in Osky to cheer Nathan on.  Deke has 2 meetings today- so he was up early to chore & then gone most of the day.

I took several pictures of our fire damage last night.....will try to get them downloaded & share with you sometime soon.  It just breaks my heart to see the damage & the mess.  We are thankful no one got hurt & the hogs all survived- but it is a total loss & a total disaster.  

I am gaining on getting through all of our emails.  We had over 600 emails in a one weeks time frame. If you don't hear from me by tomorrow- email me again.

I got all of the mail gone through & the farm bookwork all up to date.  I have part of the laundry done....now to get that finished & then put it all away.  Our suitcases are unpacked- but nothing it put away yet.  I'm slowly gaining.....I was behind when we left & even farther behind now. I hope to get caught up over this holiday weekend.

Gotta run......I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday.
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment