Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Another cool guy card!!

Here is another cool guy card created with the awesome set- "Moon Lake".  I really like this set!  This goose image is by far my favorite out of the set- although I do like them all.
This was one of the cards everyone joining me at my April classes got to make.  It is similar to the one I created & posted earlier.  You can see that HERE!! 
Isn't it just a super fun fold too!  It is one that I came up last fall for a card & have used several different times.  

This stamp set is in the Occasions Catalog & will not be carrying over into the Big Catalog.  This stamp set will be gone on June 2nd- so be sure you order if you want it before it is gone.

stamp set:  'Moon Lake' & 'Work of Art'
card stock:  Basic Gray, Soft Sky, Whisper White
ink: Basic Gray, Soft Sky
other:  Large Oval Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots 

Here are the measurements if you'd like to have them for this fun fold!
Basic Gray-
  • 4 1/4 x 5 1/2
  • 4 1/4 x 11-Score 2, 3 3/4, 7 1/4, 9
  • 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 
Soft Sky-
  • 2 3/4 x 3 3/4 
  • 1/2 x 4
  • 1 1/2" strip for oval punch
Whisper White-
  • 2 1/4 x 3 1/4 (for Canadian Goose to be stamped on)
  • 4 x 3 1/4 (for inside greetings to be stamped on)
+++++++
Nathan didn't have good luck last night.  He got 4th in his heat & 10th in main.  The motor isn't running right.....so the guys worked late in the shop when they got home from the races.  

I burnt the midnight oil cutting card stock all night last night.  I still have some to finish yet this morning before I go pick up the boys.  When they leave I'll be a busy bee setting up tables/chairs & projects.  Tonight I have a house full coming to stamp with me!  I am looking forward to seeing everyone & sharing!

Brayden has his first baseball game tonight (if it doesn't get rained out)- so Deke will go to that.  I am bummed I can't, but I'll be at the next one.  Brayden isn't excited about playing ball- so I hope that he ends up liking it.  I think he will.  He didn't care for playing soccer either at the beginning & ended up loving it!  

OK- I've gotta run.......
I hope you have a great day!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment