Pages

Sunday, May 24, 2015

A sneak peek!

Here is a sneak peek of a new stamp in the upcoming new catalog!  It is from the set- 'You're So Sweet'!  It is available to purchase on June 2nd!  As a demonstrator we get to pre-order some of the new products early.  This is one of many new sets that I got.
stamp set:'You're So Sweet'- available June 2nd
card stock:  Crumb Cake, Calypso Coral, Whisper White
designer paper:  Subtles 12x12 Paper Stack- RETIRING
ink:  Calypso Coral
other:  Calypso Coral Seam Binding ribbon, Dimensionals, Glue Dot, Triple Banner Punch- available June 2nd, Big Shot, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

+++++
Yesterday was a busy day!  I got my hair cut, ran some errands & then home to get Deke's lunch.  I worked on sorting some of the many stamp orders that arrived while we were gone.  And then Cindy came down & I helped her cut Jacie's wedding invitations.

Nathan had some idiot run into him last night & got a flat tire- so he had a DNF (did not finish).  What a bummer!!  As they made the long haul clear up to Deer Creak, Minnesota.

This morning Manda & I are headed to Jenny's bridal shower.  It is a brunch.  

This card is the one I made for Jenny.  Her wedding colors are Calypso Coral, Crumb Cake & White.  I hope she likes it!

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment