Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Another 2015 New Catalog Sneak Peek!

Here is a another sneak peek using the set- ''Friendly Wishes'.  I really like this font & these words.....there are also several little stamp images in this set too.  Those make it great to add here or there.
I am in a quarterly swap with a group of demonstrator friends from all over.  It is called "DoGiva's".  This is my swap that I made for all of them.  I used the awesome new Triple Banner Punch again.....and the Cherry on Top Designer Paper stack....plus 2 new In Colors- Cucumber Crush & Tip Top Taupe.  Both of our girls (Manda & Sarah) liked this card, so I hope the gals that get it like it too.  It could work for almost any occasions & almost any gender.

stamp set:  'Friendly Wishes' (NEW)
card stock:  Cucumber Crush (NEW), Tip Top Taupe (NEW), Crushed Curry, Whisper White
ink:  Tip Top Taupe (NEW)
designer paper:  Cherry on Top Paper Stack  (NEW)
other:  Big Shot, Lucky Stars Embossing Folder, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (small star), 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Triple Banner Punch (NEW), dimensionals, glue dots

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Humm....I'm thinking that maybe this Cucumber Crush is one of my new favorite colors.  I've used it alot.  It just goes so well with this designer paper that it has become my 'go to' new color lately.  I know it is going to be an awesome color for the holidays.  Won't it be pretty with Real Red & Cherry Cobbler for Christmas projects!  And I forsure LOVE the new In Color Tip Top Taupe- it is just a 'me' color.....and pretty much just goes with almost every color.  
++++++
Yesterday I worked on & donated my day to Stampin' Up! things.  I sorted stamp orders, tried to catch up on bookwork & worked on a swap for a monthly group I'm in.  I burnt the midnight oil & only got a few hours of sleep.....so today may be a really long day.

Deke & I were both up early this morning- as we sell a load of hogs before we do our other jobs for the day.  He'll then be headed to the office for their weekly board meeting  & I'll be off to pickup the boys & spent my day with them.   We have a few errands to run while we are in town......and then we'll be home.  It has been raining all morning.....so playing outside is out for our agenda today.  I guess we'll built a fort & find some fun things to do inside today!

Tonight Brayden has a ball game, so we'll go to that.  Then I'll come home stamp!!  I have my downline team meeting here on Saturday & have LOTS to do to get ready for that.  

Gotta run.....I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

2 comments: