Pages

Sunday, May 3, 2015

A stack of Painted Blooms cards!

Here is a stack of cards I made using the Painted Blooms Designer Paper.  I just added various words that were stamped on vellum & have some pretty sweet cards.  This designer series paper is just beautiful!  These were a set of cards for my Spring Fling. 

++++++
Brayden had a played good at his last soccer game.  We were all there to cheer him on.  I came home right after it was over with & burnt the midnight oil stamping!  

Nathan got a flat tire in his heat last night in Missouri, so he had to start at the very back in the main.  He ended up getting 2nd!  Woo Hoo!  That is awesome!  Wish we could have been there. 

I'm off this morning to my workshop in N. Liberty.  Ila is our hostess.  I still have to finish cutting, packing up & get the car loaded.  I am looking forward to seeing everyone & spending our time stamping together. What an exciting time of the year with all of the retiring products everyone needs to make sure they get if they want them before they are gone.

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Sunday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment