Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

'From the Herd'- love this fat little piggie!

Check out these cute farm animals.  Especially the piggie.  Isn't he adorable!!!  I just love all of their faces!

This is one of the cards that everyone joining me for my May classes got to make. 
stamp set- 'From the Herd' & 'Woodgrain' (background stamp)
card stock:  Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Real Red, Naturals Ivory
ink:  Black Memento, Soft Suede
markers:  Blushing Bride, Soft Suede, Sahara Sand, So Saffron, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie
other:  Word Window Punch, Dimensionals, Silver button, Glue Dot
+++++++
Aloha!!!
We finally arrived in Honolulu after a 10 hour flight from Des Moines (& an hour layover in Pheonix in between there).  It is currently 9:17 pm & we just got to our room.  I'm doing this quick post & headed to bed.  We'll be up bright & early in the morning for breakfast & the we are heading to the Polynesian Cultural Center for the day- having lunch & a program there.  Then back to our hotel & have a free night to catch up with our friends here.

What a beautiful city this is.  I haven't even had time to take photos.  By the time we got here & to our hotel, we visited a bit downstairs with some friends, then ate supper out by the pool for our welcome event.  They did a cool light/water show too for us.  And there is a live band playing now that we can hear in our room.

I didn't get any sleep before we left for the airport on Tuesday morning.  I did sleep a few hours on the plane.....but we are both beat!  Hope to sleep well tonight.  Wow- there is a 5 hour time difference....between Hawaii & Iowa.

I hope to post tomorrow morning too.....so check back.  Hopefully I have a few photos to share from Hawaii too, along with a card of some type.

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment