Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mother's Day!!

Hello!
Happy Mother's Day!!  Wishing you all a very special day!!


Here is a fun "pull out" card that everyone joining me to stamp the past few days got to make.   It is a flower basket card & just so pretty!
Check this out- this is the pull out part from the basket/pocket on the front of the card.  And then it just opens up like a normal card with a Happy Mother's Day Sentiment inside of it.
I chose to use a Versamark ink pad so that everyone could see how they didn't need to have all of the colors of ink pads, but instead could just buy an assorted package of the Regals Collection card stock & get to be able to make this.

stamp set:  'Petal Potpourri'- retiring
card stock:  Crumb Cake, Rose Red, Crushed Curry, Perfect Plum, Garden Green
ink:  Crumb Cake & Versamark Pad
supplies:  Big Shot, Zig Zag Embossing Folder, Flower Medallion Punch, Berry Basket Bigz Die, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (small flower), dimensionals, Glue Dots, Basic Pearls, Ticket Duo Punch- retiring, Modern Label Punch-retiring

I just love this card!!  
++++++
OH yesterday was a very long day!  It all ended up turning out perfect....but I was on the go non stop.  I was up super early to finish getting everything ready for yesterdays classes, on the road, stamped all day, cleaned up the hall I rent from class & headed home. I so appreciate Sherri, Sammi, Nancy & Fran helping me clean up!! I made it back in time for Josh's graduation party & then we got home late from there.  We unloaded the car & I got the food things put away & finally got to bed about 11:30 p.m.

This morning I have lots to unpack & put away from a car full of things from yesterdays class that is sitting all over our family room floor.  And then have to cook & get ready for everyone coming here for supper tonight for Mother' Day.  When everyone leaves tonight I'm going to crash!

I haven't even started packing yet......guess I will do that after work tomorrow night.  We leave for our Stampin' Up! incentive trip to Hawaii early on Tuesday morning. I HAVE SO MUCH TO DO BETWEEN NOW & THEN!  I hope I can get it all done.

Oh yea....and I have swaps to create & make too to take with me.  Yikes...no clue what I'm going to create for them either. 

I hope you have a SUPER SUNDAY!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment