Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Another 2015 New Catalog Sneak Peek!!!

Hello!
Here is a cute card that I made last night that I paper pieced- or as my downline Cindy Walker would say- "it is fussy cut"!  Check out all of the new products here- including new In Colors & Lace Trim too!

I would say that this is a clean & simple card.  What do you think?  Gosh this is the first time I've stamped in over a week....and I'm use to stamping daily.  I have LOTS of stamping to get done in the next 2 days, so hoping to have good mojo tomorrow night.

NOTE:  These are ALL NEW PRODUCTS!

stamp set:  'You've Got This'
card stock:  Watermelon Wonder, Cucumber Crush, Whisper White, Tip Top Taupe
ink:  Watermelon Wonder, Cucumber Crush, Tip Top Taupe
marker:  Delightful Dijon
other:  Watermelon Wonder 1" Dotted Lace Trim, Paper Snips, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
+++++
It was cold & rainy yesterday, so the races were cancelled & so was Brayden's ball game.  So Deke worked until after 10 on the farm.  I had a terrible migraine- so actually didn't accomplish much last night other than making this one card & getting a few other little things done. 

I'm off early again this morning to Manda's to get the boys, as she has another early meeting today.  Brayden will get off the bus here tonight after school & is spending the night with us.  We are looking forward to that!!  We haven't hardly seen him, but a few minutes since we got home.  He told me on Tuesday morning when I took him to school that he just had to stay all night with us on Thursday night- it was so cute!  I'm sure he'll be out helping Papa some.  He has become quite the little helper on the farm & loves it!  Deke is planning to start the clean up process today if all goes as he has planned, so I'm praying that is the case.  

I hope you have a special THURSDAY!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment