Pages

Monday, May 4, 2015

A wedding card!

Here is another pretty black & white wedding card.  This was one of my Spring Fling projects.  
stamp set: 'Something Lacy' & 'For the New Two'
card stock:  Basic Black & Whisper White
ink:  Black Memento
other:  Bow Builder Punch, Sweetheart Punch, Basic Pearls, Dimensionals, Glue Dots

NOTE:  The 'Something Lacy' background stamp is not carrying over into the new catalog, but the 'For the New Two' stamp set is.   
++++
Wow- we had a fun day of stamping yesterday at Ila's party!!  I'm so glad that so many could join us.  This class was a challenge for me as I had a really hard time trying to decide which stamps & supplies I was going to use- as so many of my favorites are retiring & it was hard to narrow things down to just 6 cards.

Gotta run....off to pick up the boys.  Deke is off to a board meeting this morning.  He will be home to work a few hours on the farm this afternoon & then he has another meeting tonight.  Manda, Sarah & I are going to try to figure out Masen's baby shower invites tonight- so I can get them all cut & the girls will stamp them & put them together.  

I have 3 workshops this week- so lots of cutting to do!!  Plus one of them is at our home on Thursday night & right now I have stamps all over everywhere- so I have lots to get done this week!

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!

Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment