Pages

Saturday, May 30, 2015

A 2015 New Catalog Sneak Peek!

Do you ever send love notes?  Maybe you need a wedding card?   Here is a fun & simple "love note" to make! 
I used the new stamp set- 'Friendly Wishes' here.  
AND to make the cute little envelope on the card front, I used the end pieces that I punched off to make a 2" banner using the new Banner Triple Punch.  Cool huh!

When I got done making this I thought to myself that I should have used a different color other than red & gone out of my traditional comfort zone. 

stamp set: 'Friendly Wishes'- NEW
card stock:  Real Red, Whisper White, Basic Black
ink:  Black Memento
other supplies:  Banner Triple Punch- NEW, Hearts Border Punch, Dimensionals

 ++++++
Woo Hoo!!  Today I have my Iowa Inkers Team meeting here at our home.  I was up burning the midnight oil getting ready for it & still have several things I have to get done this morning before my troops arrive.  I am looking forward to seeing them & spending our day together 'playing' with new catalog products!!  

This card is one that everyone joining me today will get to make, as it is one of the shoe box swaps that I made for them to do.  I hope they like it. 

Gotta run.......I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!

SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment