Pages

Friday, May 29, 2015

NEW= In Colors & a stamp set!

Check out these NEW In Colors!
  • Delightful Dijon
  • Cucumber Crush
  • Mint Macaron
  •  Watermelon Wonder
  • Tip Top Taupe

And the new stamp set is called- 'Layered Letters Alphabet'.    Yep- the solid circle image comes in the alphabet set.  
And the new Triple Banner Punch was used to flag the end of this bookmark.
I LOVE IT ALL!!  
Oh...and check out the new Watermelon Wonder 1" Dotted Lace Ribbon!
+++++
We were gone almost all day yesterday.  We had supper late & by 10 I had to go to bed.  My allergies are just terrible this time of year, so I am miserable & I'm fighting getting my annual walking pneumonia.  I have too much to do to not feel well.....so praying that I feel better this morning.  I have TONS to do!!  I have my Iowa Inkers Team meeting here tomorrow all day!  I can't wait to see everyone & spend our day together stamping.  I'm off to Manda's this morning & then back home. 

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment