Pages

Sunday, May 31, 2015

MORE- another 2015 New Catalog Sneak Peek!

Here is another sneak peek of new products in the upcoming NEW CATALOG!  I love these colors & the flowery images on this new designer paper. 
This is one of the cards that I created for my downline meeting yesterday.  It was one of the shoe box swaps that everyone got to make.

stamp set:  'Friendly Wishes'- NEW
card stock:  Old Olive, Hello Honey, Whisper White
designer paper:  English Garden 12x12 assorted- NEW
ink:  Old Olive
other: Banner Triple Punch- NEW, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Circle Framelits, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, dimensionals
+++++++
We had a great time at my team meeting yesterday!!  We missed several that couldn't attend though too.  It was a full day of sharing ideas & projects using new catalog products!  Woo Hoo!

I have tons to do today- but am fighting this cough/head cold I have.  I bet I'm headed to the dr tomorrow.  I don't have time to be sick.  I have too much to get done this week with all of my New Catalog Open Houses I'm hosting. 

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment